Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Flint River episode of "Discovering Alabama" Will Air On August 21

I finally checked the Alabama Public Television web site for the premiere of the new episode of "Discovering Alabama" about threats to the Flint River here in Madison County. It will air at 8 p.m. on Tuesday, August 21, and be on again each of the next two days at slightly different times. I haven't seen it yet, but I appear in it at least to some degree.

The next scheduled telescope shiner collecting trip to Hurricane Creek is Tuesday, August 7. Hopefully this time there won't be any downed trees on the road. But we should have a chain saw with us.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Andrew Adrian said...

Excellent! I shall await your television debut! Will you autograph my textbook?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home