Thursday, December 09, 2010

A No From Freshwater Biology, On To Southeastern Naturalist

I heard back from the Editor at Freshwater Biology today. They declined our manuscript on parasite infections of telescope shiners, basically as lacking broad enough interest. Oh well, that's the risk with doing taxon-specific research. So, I think the next move is to reformat it for Southeastern Naturalist and send it to them. Hopefully they'll like it.

Meanwhile, I've almost finished the research proposal I have to submit to the Smithsonian in Panama to be accepted as a visiting scientist this May. It's like writing a short research paper in its own right.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Bruce Stallsmith said...

That's an interesting journal, I saw some of the recent articles mentioned in a recent online update of interesting new works. But I might still go with SE Naturalist for this particular work. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home