Sunday, October 11, 2009

Black Darter Manuscript Accepted At Southeastern Naturalist

The manuscript I and Rachel submitted to Southeastern Naturalist, "Reproductive development in the Black Darter, Etheostoma duryi", has been accepted pending various edits. I erred on the side of leaving in more rather than less in the manuscript, in particular they want to remove all of the photos of gonadal development I included. I probably won't argue with that, even though I think we did come up with a novel way to do the histology with the gonads of such a small fish as the black darter. After what Rachel especially went through on that project I'm glad we're able to get the information into print for a readership that is interested in this kind of reproductive ecology. Hooray, and thanks to the editor and reviewer.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Andrew Adrian said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home