Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Check Out The Interactive Flame Chub Map

It's currently a work in progress, thanks to Kris. It's hosted on his website and he put it together from a spreadsheet I gave him. As of this writing only 12 of the 53 records work, and I'll have to edit some of it. The red flags are sites where I found flame chubs over the last three years, and the blue flags are historic collection sites where I didn't find flame chubs. The ID number on the flags if you click them is from the University of Alabama Ichthyology Collection, which sites made up 51 of the 53 sites I visited. The link is: http://www.krisstanton.com/maps/stallsmith/FlameChubs.php (I'll try to make this a live link later). The only trouble with Google maps is that it may not be possible to show county lines. Other than that I'm impressed, I'll admit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home