Sunday, August 30, 2009

I FInally Wrote About 3 Key Paragraphs

I've been largely staring at our NeuroReport manuscript for several weeks, tinkering with some obvious changes and deleting much of the previous discussion because we're dropping three of the original figures. Yesterday I finally directly attacked the key changes we need, writing one new paragraph for the Results and two for the Discussion, and heavily rewriting the concluding paragraph. As usual it's a big relief. Now I think it will fly. I'll look at it later today, confirm that I like it and send it to Amy for her input. And with any luck we can crank it out soon. I'd bet money that it will be the first time that any contributions to NR deal with Lythrurus or Notropis species.

Meanwhile, I still have to finish the flame chub paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home