Friday, May 16, 2008

Photos With Stan Sung & Thomas Ganley, From April

I received a CD from Stan Sung with photos from his trip through GA & AL in April with other guys from CT & CA. His fish photos are beautiful, I'm posting his photo of a male scarlet shiner below. The scarlet shiner shot, and the other two shots below, are all from Limestone Creek in Madison County, Alabama, on Wednesday, April 23. All photos by Stan Sung.

Below is a photo of me on the left pulling a seine with Thomas Ganley. This was the stretch of Limestone Creek where we found lots of scarlet and striped shiners.
Below is a group shot at the creek. From L-R: from UAH, Sandi, Daniel; Stan; and me.
Apparently this trip will be the focus of a story in an upcoming issue of Tropical Fish Hobbyist (TFH). TFH was the second magazine I subscribed to in 6th grade, after getting a subscription to Mad Magazine (what else? and, what me worry?).

We have a trip to the Tallapoosa River system next Friday, May 23, It looks like Steven and Travis can both go, hopefully Joe Scanlan can meet us there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home