Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Updates To The Alabama Flame Chub Distribution Map

I spent the afternoon entering data in the online map of flame chub presence/absence sites for Alabama. Kris hugely updated the code on the site, so I have a password to edit and enter sites at my discretion. There are still a few minor edits I hope he can make to the page, but the information is there. Check out the site at http://www.krisstanton.com/stallsmith (the link format here still isn't working). Click on an icon and you'll see a popup window with information about that site. Red icons are historic sites where we found flame chubs, blue icons are historic sites where we didn't find flame chubs.

I did all of that rather than work on editing the black darter manuscript; I hope to do that tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home