Thursday, February 04, 2010

Our Sexual Dimorphism Manuscript Is Submitted to Behavioural Brain Research

This submission took about an hour this morning, registering for a password and going through a series of steps to submit the right things in the right order. But it's in... and I only made one serious screw-up that Andrew just pointed out to me. We have three Figures that have to be submitted separately because they have to be high resolution TIFFs. I submitted our Figure 2 twice, with no Figure 3. So I just wrote to the publisher's office and asked how I might submit the real Figure 3 with the manuscript for consideration. I'm sure that's happened before, but I still feel foolish. Gack!

Our lab group is meeting tomorrow afternoon for the first time this semester at 3. We have enough deep-frozen fish now that we can move on to extracting brains and setting up western blots. Hooray, real science!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home