Friday, February 11, 2011

My Visit To The Smithsonian In Panama Has Been Approved

So, now I have to figure out how to buy tickets to go to Panama in May using University money, and also use our own money to buy Ruth tickets to go with me at the same time. The one last detail is filing my terrestrial collecting permit through STRI so that I have government permission to run around and catch Brachyraphis episcopi hither and yon. It's all in Spanish, and luckily Ana helped me this afternoon with my CV and the form itself. One question asked if my collecting would damage the environment or cultural artifacts, and my initial answer was, "Que yo sepa no", not that I know of. She suggested I just put down "ninguno", none, as a simpler, more direct answer. I'm learning... ask me to conjugate the verb ir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home