Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Seasonal In Spite Of My Better Judgement

I want to thank Michael Wolfe in Georgia for this doctored photo of myself at the NANFA convention in 2004. I don't think anyone asked for it, but... here it is.

I'm down a functional 20-gallon aquarium. I started to fill one in my lab this morning, and it started a slow leak out the bottom. The caulking on the inside has always looked like hell, but held. The stress of the move seems to have croaked it. Oh well, I think I actually have another one that I'll have to drag over later today.

And I have almost everything out of my old office. Now I have an entire hanging file folder drawer dedicated to maps and interesting posters. Thanks to Jim Daniels I have a good collection of old USGS topos of north 'bama. Looking at those maps always makes me want to drive out and see if I can find the various springs noted on them, especially in Jackson County, AL, in the Paint Rock valley. But not yet...

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Andrew Adrian said...

hmm.. Perhaps a new t-shirt design is in order!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home