Friday, July 10, 2009

My Lab, 19 Months In

I took a series of 4 photographs of my lab this morning, starting at the door and ending photographing the door. When I moved in I posted a few shots of a fairly barren looking lab. Now it looks more lived in, especially this summer with more intense work going on with the gill fluke and neuroecology projects. I even try to keep the counters cleaned off, wiping off the dirt, salt, scales, etc.

Here's the view walking in the door and looking down one aisle.

Moving to the left and looking down the other aisle, from the aquariums to the window:

Going down to the end of this second aisle and looking back towards the aquariums:

And finally, moving again to the left and looking down the first aisle towards the door (the wine bottles are for Travis if he comes in for bottling his home brew wine):

No one else was around, so all of the microscopes are covered up in this series. In closing, here's a photo of one of the orangespot sunfish in my 55 gallon aquarium. He's still not full grown but he looks good, and the photo is almost good:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home