Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Received & Mailed Out The New Primers

I'm grateful to IDT in San Diego, the primers I ordered on-line Wednesday arrived yesterday and I mailed them to Phil Harris in Tuscaloosa first thing this morning. If this makes the sequencing work I'll be both relieved & happy.

I had to postpone our trip to Estill Fork yesterday. The painters were just finishing work on our house, and I agreed to hang around and make the payment to the contractor. They did a good job, but my wife just didn't want to deal with a bunch of guys one last time. The crew leader turns out to be a rabbit breeder and couldn't understand why we wouldn't give him some rescued young house rabbits we just took in. As with most breeders the concept that there are too many rabbits being produced for the local market is totally bizarre. But, that's the root of pet overpopulation problems. Blah. Anyway, we hope to get out Monday morning since there are no classes; finals begin on Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home